Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: **Go sensitive...wich toys of your childhood really brings back feel good memories**

  1. #1
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMF'nAO!!!!!!

    Dude! I just sprayed tea all over my fucking screen!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    LOL!!! Milky!?!?!?!? Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!


    Ahhhhhhh...Just buggin ya, man. Milky looks like fun! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    My mom still has it back home.
    She says she'll never throw it away since it really was my favourite toy. I think Kenner also made a goat in the same collection.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    MILKY was the ultimate cow. The shape was perfect, it was drinking water (you had to pump the tail to make it drink [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )and you had to put little pills in it and the water would turn white when you were milking it.
    hehehe

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe Milky the Cow wasn't the best toy to start a 'sensitive' thread. That thing is a frickin hoot. Is that were you refined your 'technique', Porthos? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    MILKY was the ultimate cow. The shape was perfect, it was drinking water (you had to pump the tail to make it drink [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )and you had to put little pills in it and the water would turn white when you were milking it.
    hehehe
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMMFAO!!! I figured you just filled the sucker with milk!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Come on guys, you make this place looks like an hockey team dressing room. Don't try to fool the others with testosterones talk. I'm sure you guys are ALL MAN. I know I'm man enough to go sensitive...but are you?
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hahaha, well, it would be 8" Mego Super-Heroes for me!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HotWheels track sets.

    I had a double loop, and one with a bridge that "exploded", and some other basic ones. Of course, I played them to death (the bridge really did explode once when I laced it with firecrackers). I also loved making roads in the sandbox and drove my little cars around (some of them could fly, mind you) and nearby was an oasis (the pond drainage ditch) where they could go to get a bath. My play universe was brimming with diversity, and I usually had any number of figures or cars, even Legos buried in the sand or lining the banks of that little creek. Unfortunately, I learned about flooding and erosion at a very early age... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    There's an auction on ebay for GOBBLES THE GOAT and I almost pissed my pant reading the description:

    "He is in the same line as Milky the Marvelous Milking Cow, although I heard this goat ate garbage from a trough."

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...72&category=30

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For my burly side...original GI Joes with all the hardware for me!

    For my sensitive side...I had all kinds of stuffed animals. A "fluffy" kitty was my favorite. Ironic, huh? [img]wink.gif[/img]


    How's that Porthos?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    For my burly side...original GI Joes with all the hardware for me!

    For my sensitive side...I had all kinds of stuffed animals. A "fluffy" kitty was my favorite. Ironic, huh? [img]wink.gif[/img]


    How's that Porthos?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If it's fluffy, it's perfect
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •